A quick who, what, where, when, and why: This site is a chance for Kenneth Anbender, Ph.D. to communicate with people he is working with or who are interested in working on human fulfillment — whether in their individual lives or at work (not that they are separate and that is part of the point.)
Currently Dr. Anbender is offering on a limited basis Life Fulfillment Consulting to a select number of people. This involves individualized consulting three-times-a-year with Dr. Anbender as well as participation in phone groups-of-three-clients on a regular basis in support of each other’s development.
The basic idea behind Life Fulfillment Consulting is that several things are key to fulfilling a human life and to human life’s contribution to fulfilling life itself:
- knowing clearly and orienting around your fundamental strength and central connection with life as a source of power and as a contribution to others and life
- being aware of where you are in your time and stage of life and what is of central importance to accomplish in that stage
- knowing how to develop yourself in relation to the conditions and circumstances that are up in your life
- being able to listen thematically to what is calling to be fulfilled in your life, the lives of others, and in life itself
- being able to condition the “right sized stretch” in the gradient at which you take on development so that it is something satisfying and evolving of the kind of self that you consider yourself to be
- holding oneself as belonging to life and seeing the unfolding of one’s own development as a harmonic of what all of life is doing
It is of value to have a true development partner, and Ken Anbender provides that as someone with experience in developing hundreds of thousands of people over the last 40 years, as well as hundreds of development programs and thousands of program leaders.
The Contegrity Approach that he uses concerns itself with what is important, and does so with a sense of deep integrity. It makes for a life that is deeply satisfying and whole. It also frees one from unnecessary suffering about “what should be”, “not being enough”, “comparison with others”, and “needless worry”.
Dr. Anbender is also available to consult with organizations who are interested in bringing a deep integrity/ satisfying development orientation to their organizations and are out to build in Contegrity Approach-based development as the key evolutionary advantage that maximizes the effectiveness of their people.
Additional understanding of the Contegrity Approach can come from reading blog posts on this website, as well as on the Contegrity Wisdom website: www.contegritywisdom.com.
The results of being in development with the Contegrity Approach, by participants own assessment, have been greater peace, greater productivity, a clearer sense of their own power, and an inspired sense of what is available in their very lives. People are left with the sense of being the right person, at the right place, at the right time, with the right stuff.
The fundamental orientation of The Contegrity Approach involves a different sense of what a human being is, a different orientation to time and circumstance, and a different sense of what is central to fulfillment that is at odds with the prevailing culture’s view. There is no sense here that you can buy your way to fulfillment, cheat your way to fulfillment, or pretend your way there. It calls for nothing less than your rightful fit with life and providing what you have to provide.
Over time, blog posts will address various aspects of The Contegrity Approach, as well as deeper issues of what is most effective in altering the quality and effectiveness of people’s lives — whether in a personal, family, community or corporate/work setting.
There will also be daily quotes made available from various Contegrity programs offered over the last 20 years that give a sense and flavor of this approach to human development (see the Daily Quotes sign up on the Home Page or at the Daily Quotes tab.)